AFTERPAY - BUY NOW. ENJOY NOW. PAY OVER TIME.
Want instant satisfaction? Take home your AFD order now and pay it off in 4 easy instalments.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Using Afterpay you can pay for your new AFD goodies fortnightly over 4 equal instalments. And the best part, your order gets shipped without delay.
To purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
HOW DO YOU USE AFTERPAY?
- Add items to your shopping bag (up to the value of $500 if you are using Afterpay for the first time or $800 if you are a returning Afterpay customer) and checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at AFD online; $500 for customers using Afterpay for the first time, and $800 for returning Afterpay customers. Some exclusions apply.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- For first time Afterpay customers online, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction, where the total transaction value is less than $500. If the purchase value is equal to or exceeds $500, the first instalment must be paid at the time of the transaction occurring.
- For Afterpay customers in store, the first payment will always be taken on the day that the purchase is initially made.
- If you wish to return your goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- No exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases. If you return to a AFD boutique, you will be issued with a refund for payments made and have the remaining payments cancelled.
- Returns for purchases made using Afterpay as the payment method can be returned via AFD online or at any AFD boutique in Australia.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
* If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit the Afterpay website.